Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (commonly referred to as RTOs) are industrial pollution abatement systems that when utilized in the right application, can offer significantly lower operating costs compared to other emission control technologies. To ensure that this remains beneficial to operators however, repairing and upgrading existing RTOs is essential.
Thorough upkeeps and routine upgrades combat system degradation that can occur over time so that your application isn't negatively affected by reduced treatment efficiency and effectiveness. In addition to this, repairing and upgrading existing air pollution control equipment is an important step in air permit compliance.
Our experienced field engineers and technicians are well trained and equipped to repair and/or upgrade your existing RTO. Some of the more common issues PolSys Services addresses are:
- Cleaning RTO media or oxidizer catalyst
- Replacing RTO media or oxidizer catalyst
- Replacing or Upgrading Burners and Gas Trains
- Valve repairs
- Corrosion control and structural repairs
- Duct replacement and flow restrictions
- Troubleshooting or upgrading operating controls including the operator interface, programmable controllers, and valve drives
- Tuning and re-programming existing software programs
Regardless of the issue you would like to address, our experience and knowledge of all types of air abatement technologies and processes allow us to assess your situation and quickly address any needed equipment repairs and upgrades. Contact PolSys Services today to discuss your repair/upgrade needs.